Saturday Night Cook Off!
May 9th, 2020
- Pick 3 items from the list below
- Transform the 3 chosen items - using anything else you find in your fridge/freezer/cupboards - into a delicious (or hopefully delicious) dinner
- TWIST... YOU MUST NOT use the remaining 3 items on the list that you didn't pick!
The ZOOM meeting will go live at 5:30pm and will run to 10pm
(you don't have to be present all the time!)
Here's how it will work;
- 5:30pm - Everyone meets on ZOOM, one at a time we say what we picked, what we are adding to these items and what dish we are making.
- 6:30pm to 8:30pm - We cook/continue cooking and eat - here are your options during this time:
- Stay on the call and cook/eat/drink live whilst interacting with others
- Stay on the call but mute and turn off video, so you can hear what's going on but others can't see or hear you.
- Drop off call for complete privacy and rejoin at 8:30pm for after dinner drinks!
- 8:30pm onwards - We all regroup for after dinner drinks and discussion on the dishes made - bring pictures of the cooked dinner! (especially if you dropped out of the middle section of the event!)
CHOICE OF ITEMS - pick 3 and ignore the others!
- Tomato (fresh or canned)
- Canned Beans (any type)
- Fresh Onion (any type or color)
- Fresh Garlic
- Pasta (fresh or dried)